Topics

A Sad Announcement

Ralph

I received some sad news this morning from John Harris. The message is below. I only met Steve a couple of times but am still saddened by this. Steve led a bird banding trip for us a couple years ago and it was one of the best trips we've ever done. People who attended that trip still tell me that they feel the same way.

I have some sad news. I learned in the last day or so that Steve Simmons, who did a program and field trip for us about his bird box/banding program, passed away on Monday. Here is a link to an obituary.

And, as always, happy birding, stay safe, stay SANE, and may the light be with you,
Ralph Baker, Riverbank