Topics

Cancellation of November 2020 CVBS

Frances Oliver

Hi All!

Due to the uncertainty of the Covid-19 pandemic in the fall months, the Central Valley Birding Symposium is being cancelled for 2020.  The Symposium Committee felt that the health of our members, presenters, and staff was our primary consideration in making this decision.  If conditions warrant, the Symposium will resume again
on Nov 18-21, 2021, at the Stockton Hilton Hotel.  We will miss seeing everyone this November, but we hope to see all of you again in 2021.  Stay healthy and safe until then.

Patricia Bachetti
CVBC President

Frances